Friday, August 12, 2011

Them arts

I used to draw all the time. Always. Non stop. I'd call myself average most the time, and for a brief period maybe kinda' good. But then I went back to just being very average.

Practice makes better, so I've been practicing. It helps to have a vivid subject matter and since Mel and I haven't settled on the MidWinter characters look like I've been... stumped there. Luckily my imagination has been propped up with off-and-on vivid dreams. They're... odd...


It helps to have such a clear image, but I miss drawing things that aren't me.

Also, sadly, I'd say the first sketch was the best and they've been getting worse since...


I do mean to keep sketching... I hope to pick up Photoshop for my laptop which will make sketching easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment